Veggiemuse Media and Promotion

Veggiemuse Media and Promotion

Friday, January 13, 2006

Wine Tasting & Vintage Beads for The Make a Wish Foundation of Rhode Island 2005















Monday, March 21, 2005

The weather cooperated and last Friday was a wonderful night at the 2nd annual "Art by the Glass" wine tasting and silent auction event benefiting the Make a Wish Foundation of Rhode Island. It was an honor to meet local artist Maxwell Mays and to be surrounded by such beautiful artwork. The musical entertainment, provided by their 9th "wish child" Colin, really set the mood.
The best part of the evening for me had to be the people. My husband, Steve, and I really enjoyed talking to everyone and meeting some of the wish families...including Colin's parents. It reminded me to never assume I know anyone's "story" and that it's worth taking the time to listen.
I also, want to thank everyone at the make a Wish Foundation of Rhode Island for including me in their mission. I was glad to be able to use my jewelry to help in some small way, by donation a percentage of my sales for the night.
I hope this was just the first of many opportunities to be involved...

No comments: